W.L. Ho & Co.'s audit services deliver independent, objective and high-quality audits. We help clients manage risk so that they can focus on their core business.
Although auditing is a highly complex process, our audits seek to provide highly reasonable assurance that the statements are free from material error. By studying each client's business, we convert information into insights to help uncover issues and opportunities. Our professionals assist clients to improve efficiency, performance and accuracy in financial reporting. If you would like to ascertain the validity and reliability of information, without a doubt, W.L. Ho& Co.’s is your best choice.
Our Services include but are not limited to:
- Financial reporting audit in Hong Kong We conduct our work according to Hong Kong Financing Reporting Standards and Hong Kong Standards on Auditing issued by the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Our staff will give you a professional audit and unqualified opinion to meet all the standards required by the CPA and to help you better conduct management discussion and analysis.
- Corporate governance audit In addition to enterprise risk management and corporate social responsibility (CSR), strategy audit and financial audit are also crucial for corporate governance. Audit’s role in corporate governance is increasingly important nowadays. We will help you deeply understand your circumstances and conditions of governance and provide you with professional audit assisting in price control, cost management, etc.
- Public offering services Our team includes professionals with high technical skills and rich industry experience to help you better understand your needs, guide you through the entire process when going public, and use their advanced knowledge to help you be equipped with everything you need to meet your obligations as a successful public company. Our work focus on help you handle the problems like which stocks exchange to consider, whether there is any other option besides going public, what your best decision is at each different growing stage, etc.
- Internal audit Internal auditing involves different level of topics such as the efficacy of operations, compliance with laws and regulations, the reliability and the integrity of financial reporting, deterring and investigating fraud, safeguarding assets, etc. Our team consists of highly educated auditors with rich knowledge and professional background. Your responsibilities can be executed better under their advice.
- Financial reporting audit in Mainland China The responsibility for regulating accounting matters in China lies in the Chinese Ministry of Finance (MOF). MOF has set itself various objectives, such as fostering investors' confidence in financial information and increase transparency of financial reporting. What’s more, MOF has been trying harmonizing Chinese national accounting standards with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs). We will conduct our work according to these requirements and give you a best result you would like to have on financial reporting.